My new Clay’s Corner is a must-watch for married couples (especially husbands) and anyone planning or hoping to get married.
I’m joined by my good friend Josh Canning (Alpha Canada, creator of Canadian Catholic) to talk about our amazing wives – Lisa and Gail.
In particular, we talk about how our wives bring out the best in us, and how they help us and challenge us when we struggle. We also discuss how our wives help us in our journey to become men of God.
My lovely wife Gail turns 40 years old today. To honour her, here are 40 things that I love about her.
- She’s lovely. Hence the title of this blog post.
- She’s humble. You don’t see her planning her own birthday party and then inviting people to talk about her at it and calling it a #Roadto40 Roast. Who on earth does that?
- She’s a wonderful wife. I don’t think anyone else would marry me. My friend Mike Patin likes to remind me that I married up. I can’t disagree.
- She’s an awesome mother. She is a natural mother thanks to many of the qualities on this list. Our kids are extremely lucky. As am I.
- She’s a great teacher. She has spent 15 years honing her craft and it shows. Continue reading 40 Things I Love About my Lovely Wife
Husband, Father, Youth Minister, Speaker: Lover of God, Family and the Canucks