Blessings to you and Merry Christmas! It was a great year for our family, filled with many blessings. Ironically, two of the highlights happened during the same time while Gail and I were apart: our 15th wedding anniversary and a family trip to the Philippines (more on that later).
Thus, enjoy our 14th annual Christmas letter, complete with personal highlights (and lowlights), what we’re thankful for, what we’re looking forward to next year, and what you can pray for!
- Highlights: receiving my First Communion in May, having Mom as my teacher, swimming in the Philippines, baking with Mom, and getting better at gymnastics
- Lowlight: the heat in the Philippines
- Thankful for: my parents and my brothers because they take really good care of me, food, toys
- Looking forward to 2016: becoming a gymnastics expert
- Prayers please: that I do well in school