Hey teachers: have you ever taught one of your own children? Or have you ever wondered what it would be like to teach your own child?
In my new Clay’s Corner, I explore this topic with the help of two very special guests: my daughter Kayla and my Goddaughter Aria.
My lovely wife Gail turns 40 years old today. To honour her, here are 40 things that I love about her.
- She’s lovely. Hence the title of this blog post.
- She’s humble. You don’t see her planning her own birthday party and then inviting people to talk about her at it and calling it a #Roadto40 Roast. Who on earth does that?
- She’s a wonderful wife. I don’t think anyone else would marry me. My friend Mike Patin likes to remind me that I married up. I can’t disagree.
- She’s an awesome mother. She is a natural mother thanks to many of the qualities on this list. Our kids are extremely lucky. As am I.
- She’s a great teacher. She has spent 15 years honing her craft and it shows. Continue reading 40 Things I Love About my Lovely Wife
Husband, Father, Youth Minister, Speaker: Lover of God, Family and the Canucks