Here are a few important things to remember when it comes to doing good relational ministry with young people:
- Youth cannot be evangelized without a relationship
- Focus on people, not programs
- Be interested in souls, not attendance
- There isn’t one correct relational style: God wants you to use the personality that he has given you to reach out to young people
- The heart of relational ministry doesn’t change, but opportunity and location do
And most importantly: young people won’t care how much we know until they know how much we care.